TARCOPOL handles all aspects of bridge renovations, from diagnostics and projects preparation, to actual conduct of works and quality control.
From almost the very beginning of our business activity, TARCOPOL has handled comprehensive renovations as well as strengthening, modernization and reconstruction projects for existing engineering constructions.
As our company has developed, we have widened our range of services. These now include building entirely new engineering structures – mainly culverts in various passage constructions, as well as short-span bridges.
In all our work, we make full use of TPM Consulting’s research and measurement apparatus. TPM Consulting employs highly qualified technical personnel and owns modern equipment for carrying out comprehensive laboratory work on road and bridge building sites.
- Construction of short span bridges,
- Construction of culverts in various structures, made of ferroconcrete, polyethylene pipes, corrugated plate pipes,
- Modernization of engineering structures to adapt them to current technical and legal requirements,
- Renovation of engineering structures, including:
- Strengthening of superstructures and support posts,
- Replacement of equipment elements,
- Repairs to ferroconcrete constructions using PCC materials,
- Concrete anti-corrosion protection,
- High- and low-pressure injections in ferroconcrete elements,
- Steel anti-corrosion protection,
- Replacement of worn or damaged elements in wooden structures.
- Maintenance services on engineering structures.