We use test methods that allow for quick and accurate determination of relevant concrete parameters, such as:
- Resistance to pressing, determined using the sclerometric ‘pull-out’ method and laboratory testing of control bore-holes,
- Resistance to stretching, determined using the ‘pull-off’ method,
- Location and identification of reinforcements in ferroconcrete using electromagnetic methods,
- Water permeability, determined using the GWT method,
- Depth of concrete surface carbonatization,
- Obtuseness of scratches or cracks and determination of their activity,
- Resistance to chloride penetration, determined using RCP method,
- Testing for the amount and distribution of chlorides in concrete sections, determined using the RCT method,
- Location of different kinds of internal concrete defects (defectoscopy using the Impact-Echo method).
We also perform:
- On-site laboratory services for engineers and building constructions,
- Follow-up and acceptance testing of engineering and building constructions,
- Diagnosis of geotechnical parameters of subsoil.
Ryszard Wodyński, tel.:601 463 888
Tomasz Raif, tel.: 695 190 070